Monday 9 May 2011

Question 4

4.How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
Research

Research - I have used search engines and data/information collector website such as Wikipedia , google, YouTube and slide share.
I used slide share to search for camera angles and movements presentations made by other Media students in which i then made my own.
I used google a lot to research production company and artist image.
I used YouTube to research real media productions, then analysing them to get an idea of the key forms and conventions of chosen music genre.






Planning

 After i researched genre, and key conventions of music video , i started to plan my own. In which me and my group used blogger througth out this to keep an update on the process we made and use elements of the planning in out production.
I also used Microsoft Movie Maker to create simple test videos to test our concepts and camera work. We then used YouTube to upload these video for the rest of the class to watch and give us feedback on them.



Production and Evaluation

During the production and editing of my video i use a Apple Mac computers, which were very useful due to there professional programmers that helped us edit our footage to the best of quality.


We used Adobe Premier to edit the video, as we were then able to cut, sync music to artist lip syncing, color correct the footage and add effects.

I also used Adobe Photoshop, to create my digipak and album poster, as it allowed me to manipulated scanned art work into a digital enhanced media product.

No comments:

Post a Comment