Wednesday 27 April 2011

rock/pop/indie album cover (examples)


These are examples of indie covers, the artist element is defiantly the shared feature between them, the artist face so not appear on these album, as graphical art abstract and modern art pieces are on the covers of these albums. Independent bands and musician focus on the portrayal and image of the music more then the artist.
I will incorporate these abstract styles in my own album using work from my art alevel, however as my artist is a rock/pop/indie, and pop albums feature the artist face in the album cover so people familiarise with the artist face as an image. Therefore i may incorporate both my artist face and abstract art work into my final digipak front cover.






End result would be similar to this album cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment